Home » » Watching Television - Memories Drawing

Watching Television - Memories Drawing

Written By Dangem on Sunday, December 6, 2015 | 9:48 AM

When Im alone I always remember our happy moments,
Yes, watching tv with her is one of favorite moments. 
Just by being with her, even though we are not talking
as long as im next to her it really makes me happy. 
#happymoments #missingyou


Drawing Review:
- there are many things to consider in this drawing like the spots design
of the sofa it really looks holes and kinda look like sponge bob. LOL
- the faces and the feets are not detailed.
-also the left arm of the boy its not precise. 

I need to practice some more!! 
Support us by sharing this Post. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your honest opinion about my drawing. :)

About

Hi my name is Dangem, I made this blog to express my feelings through drawing. I hope you'll like it.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.