Home » » Smile Baby Girl - Happy Drawing

Smile Baby Girl - Happy Drawing

Written By Dangem on Monday, December 7, 2015 | 5:11 PM

I like the thought of a smiling baby girl so its my choice for the day. :)
I remember seeing my girlfriend on her photo album when she was a child her smile is very cute and adorable how I wish we got to know each other when we were young and play the games she likes. :)

Drawing Review:
- that eyes, I can't get it. I'm not satisfied with it, I change it more than 5 times but still I'm not satisfied with it.


Support us by sharing this Post. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your honest opinion about my drawing. :)

About

Hi my name is Dangem, I made this blog to express my feelings through drawing. I hope you'll like it.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.