Home » » Mirai Kuriyama - Anime Drawing

Mirai Kuriyama - Anime Drawing

Written By Dangem on Thursday, December 10, 2015 | 4:39 AM


Just draw it a while ago, Kyokai no Kanata is one of my favorite anime. 
Mirai Kuriyama is one of the main character and she is so innocent and
pretty to me. Suddenly I am just an aspiring drawing artist and still practicing
I cant show you yet how beautiful kuriyama-san is and how 
cute her personality is. *sigh* I really need to practice more.

My Drawing Review:
The way I draw the shape of the face, I think its not that slim.
The eye glasses which makes Kuriyama-san attractive and charming, 
Im not yet good in its shape its harder than I think.

Support us by sharing this Post. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your honest opinion about my drawing. :)

About

Hi my name is Dangem, I made this blog to express my feelings through drawing. I hope you'll like it.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.