Home » » Happy Selfie - Happy Drawing

Happy Selfie - Happy Drawing

Written By Dangem on Monday, December 7, 2015 | 10:01 AM

I draw this from my cellphone gallery. 
You could say that Im really happy when I 
draw this. Because we had an argue a couple days 
ago and now we are happy again. I hope we will not 
argue again because it really bothers me knowing that
she is mad at me.


Drawing Review:
-I should should have added a little shadow on the girls head.
-Also I need to practice more in drawing the eyes.
-I am really happy but my drawing is not that happy. *sigh*

Drawing Tips:
Watch some more drawing tutorial in youtube. 
It really helps me in improving
my shading skills. Support us by sharing this Post. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your honest opinion about my drawing. :)

About

Hi my name is Dangem, I made this blog to express my feelings through drawing. I hope you'll like it.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.