Home » , » Mr Lonely - Sad Drawing

Mr Lonely - Sad Drawing

Written By Dangem on Saturday, December 5, 2015 | 9:35 AM

Just draw myself after texting my mahal,
 I haven't seen her for a week and I really miss her.
Its so nice to draw whenever I got this kind of feeling. 
#missingyou #alone.

Drawing Review:
-The cellphone is not detailed it also looks like a comb,
calculator, and a box of cigarette. LOL
-I think the shoulder is not right.
-I should have darken the hair.




Drawing Tips:
Watch some more drawing tutorial in youtube.
It really helps me in improving
Support us by sharing this Post. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave your honest opinion about my drawing. :)

About

Hi my name is Dangem, I made this blog to express my feelings through drawing. I hope you'll like it.

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.